Resveratrol = CARDIO-VASCULAR INFLAMMATION, Covid Long patients, Elevated BLOOD sugar GLUCOSE levels
Introducing AQUALAURIN a plant based, nanotechnology which helps disrupt/prevent pathogenic biofilms in the human biome.
- Increase energy
- Supports immune system
- Promotes a blanced biome
What are some of the key features & benefits of AquaLaurin (AL) besides killing pathogenic bacteria & deactivating enveloped viruses?
- Prevention & disruption of chronic inflammatory pathogenic biofilms
- Effective immunomodulator reducing autoimmune response
- Effective anti-inflammatory including suppression of pro-inflammatory chemokines & cytokines & prostaglandins
- No pathogenic microbial resistance with prolonged AL usage observed
- AL does not harm good gut bacteria balance in GI tract
- AL enhances uptake & bioavailability of nutrients, vitamins & minerals
- AL works in conjunction with the body’s innate immune system
- Tick Borne Disease (TBD) protocols can be ‘customized’ to minimize Herxheimer reactions
- ALL “FLAVORS” CONTAIN THE SAME AMOUNT OF THE MAIN INGREDIENTS FOUND IN HUMAN MILK: i.e. GLYCEROL MONOLAURATE (GML) AND LAURIC ACID.
- ALL “FLAVORS” CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH EACH OTHER.
- AL IS ‘NANO-ENCAPSULATED, WATER SOLUBLE AND SLOW RELEASE’ THEREBY ENHANCING BIOAVAILABILITY BY 10 – 15 TIMES THROUGHOUT THE BODY
CAUTION: As the pateint's biofilm load begins to dissipate in the ciruculatory system and/or gastrointestinal tract, any pre-existing medicateions being taken for Blood Thinner's, High Blood Pressure, High Choleterol, Type 1 & 2 Diabetes will have to be monitored and in most cases, will need to be reduced or possibly eliminated.
Dosage: Consult Medical Professional
This information is partially comprised of excerpts borrowed from over a dozen research papers and university findings funded by the NIH.
References available upon request.
Copyright © 2018 Northstar Biosciences LLC
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.